In this podcast, we discuss:
1. Pauline describes drawing strength from her joyous childhood in nature. Segment only audio:
2. Triumph of Joy is a book birthed in response to personal tragedy. Segment only audio:
3. How Pauline reached back to her happy childhood to start healing. Segment only audio:
4. Pauline reads key segments from her book, Triumph of Joy. Segment only audio:
AUDIO COMING SOON
5. How acknowledging the Truth was essential to Pauline’s healing. Segment only audio:
6. How the Pelicans sustained Pauline through the writing of her book. Segment only audio:
7. Pauline shares about her array of writing projects. (Some are free!) Segment only audio:
8. Pauline’s spiritual practice – connecting with the Divine through nature. Segment only audio:
9. The Spiritual healing that changed Pauline’s life. Segment only audio:
Throughout her life, Pauline has drawn her strength from the natural world. This strength was tested while living with a husband suffering from PTSD. Feeling broken and alone, Pauline prayed for help, and her prayers were answered through the whispers of her soul and the visits of many wonderful Earth Angels.
She is the author of Triumph of Joy – the story of her healing – as well as Nature’s Wisdom and Love’s Reflection.
Connect with Pauline Hosie Robinson: